Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz | Answer and Win 1 Year’s free shopping. Answers all the 10 Questions Correctly & If you are lucky then you will Win 1 Year’s free Shopping on Amazon India. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Mega Tough 2018 Quiz and Win 1 Year’s free Shopping:
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “The Mega Tough 2018 Quiz and Win 1 Year’s free shopping”
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz
4. Answer all 10 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win 1 Year’s free Shopping
Note: You need to answer all 10 questions correctly for eligible to Win 1 Year’s free Shopping.
Question and Answer:
Question 1: Which of these events did NOT take place in 2018?
Answer: Emmanuel Macron became the president of France
Question 2: In a historic accord, North and South Korea signed the ‘______ Declaration’ this year, pledging to bring a formal end to the Korean War. What was the declaration called?
Answer: Panmunjom Declaration
Question 3: Which of these Indian states did NOT undergo a state legislative assembly election in 2018?
Question 4: India’s National Blind Cricket team beat Pakistan and won the 2018 Blind Cricket World Cup in January. In which stadium was this match played?
Answer: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, UAE
Question 5: Several celebrities tied the knot this year. Which of these couples did NOT get married in 2018?
Answer: Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli
Question 6: In 2018, which country opened its first movie theatre in 35 years, with the release of the movie ‘Black Panther’?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
Question 7: Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was murdered inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Which American newspaper did he work for?
Answer: Washington Post
Question 8: Famously dubbed as the ‘Nobel Prize of Asia’, two Indians were awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Award this year. One was Bharat Vaswani, who was the second?
Answer: Sonam Wangchuk
Question 9: This Indian engineer from Pune was part of the team that won an Oscar in 2018. Who is he?
Answer: Vikas Sathaye
Question 10: Stephen Hawking, the physicist who died in March this year, was laid to rest in Westminster Abbey. His ashes lay between the graves of which two individuals?
Answer: Sir Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 31st December 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 1 year, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
FESTIVE RIDDLES CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Festive Riddles (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”) – (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
2. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
3. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.