Amazon Quiz Time | Answer & Win Rs 1,000*. Answers all the 5 Questions correctly, If you are lucky then you will win Rs 1,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz Time & Win Rs 1,000*
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Amazon Quiz Time and Win Rs 1,000*”
Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > Open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz
4. Answer all 5 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to win Rs 1,000 Pay Balance.
Note:You need to answer all 5 questions correctly for eligible to win Rs 1,000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (26 Oct 2021):
Question 1. 30th September- the day of the feast of St Jerome was adopted in 2017 by the United Nations as what international day?
Answer: International Translation Day
Question 2. David Warner was recently dropped from the Sunrisers Hyderabad XI. Which international opener made his Sunrisers debut in his place?
Answer: Jason Roy
Question 3. The release of Rohit Shetty’s ‘Sooryavanshi’ would be during which festival in 2021?
Question 4. What is this phenomenon called when the moon comes in between of the sun and the earth?
Answer: Solar Eclipse
Question 5. Guess how long is one quarter of this game in the NBA if the whole game finishes in 4 quarters?
Answer: 12 min
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 26 October 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 1,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.