Amazon Quiz Time| Win Rs 20,000* (2 winners). Answers all the 5 Questions correctly, If you are lucky then you will win Rs 20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz Time & Win Rs 20,000*
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Amazon Quiz Time and Win Rs 20,000*”
Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > Open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz
4. Answer all 5 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to win Rs 20,000 Pay Balance.
Note:You need to answer all 5 questions correctly for eligible to win Rs 20,000 as Amazon Pay Balance.
Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (02 Apr, 8Am-12Pm):
Question 1. What does CET, the new exam for various government jobs proposed by the Indian government, stand for?
Answer: Common Eligibility Test
Question 2. Which of these days is observed on 27th March by ITI- a world organization for the performing arts?
Answer: World Theatre Day
Question 3. Swavalamban Express is a special train journey launched by SIDBI for which group of people?
Question 4. Daniel, an 18 year old who made his debut for AC Milan on 2nd February, 2020 is the son of which AC Milan legend?
Answer: Paolo Maldini
Question 5. Who among these stepped down from the board of Microsoft in the 2nd week of March, 2020?
Answer: Bill Gates
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 02 April 2020 from 8:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.