Amazon Pay Balance Offer | Top-up your Amazon Pay balance with Rs 500 or above and Get 15% Cashback. Max Cashback Upto Rs.300. Offer Duration: 04-15 August 2017.
About the Offer:
- Offer period: August 4th to August 15th 2017, both days inclusive (“Offer Period”).
- Load Rs.500 or more Amazon Pay balance to get 15% cashback (max cashback Rs.300 per customer) as Amazon Pay balance (“Offer”) in the Offer Period.
- The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.300 per customer.
- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance issued by QwikCilver Solution Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in by 2nd September, 2017.
How to Get 15% Cashback on Amazon Pay Balance:
2. Login/Sign up on Amazon.
3. Enter amount (Load Rs 500 or more).
4. Proceed for checkout.
5. Pay the amount using any of the Payment mode.
6. You will get the 15% Cashback.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance (“Money Balance”). Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at [insert link to GC T&Cs] (“Gift Card Terms”). Money Balance is issued by APIPL and is subject to the terms and conditions available at [insert link to Money Balance T&Cs] (“Money Balance T&Cs”).
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in; the Gift Card Terms and the Money Balance T&Cs. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Money Balance T&Cs are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- This Offer will commence on 4th August, 2017 at 00:00:00 hrs. and ends on 15th August, 2017 23:59:59 hrs. (“Offer Period”), unless extended/ terminated by APIPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
During the Offer Period, any customer who adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs. 500 or more on Amazon.in in a single transaction, will be entitled to receive cashback up to 15% of the purchase amount of such transaction in the form of Amazon Pay balance to a maximum amount of Rs.300, subject to these Offer Terms.
- To add balance visit – https://www.amazon.in/gp/gc/create.
- In the event of any cancellation or refund of Amazon Pay balance you will not be eligible for the Offer.
- The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay balance by 2nd September, 2017.
- The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to APIPL and will be entertained only till 15th September, 2017.
- APIPL reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary. Neither APIPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release APIPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer. No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of APIPL related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by APIPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.