Amazon Special Edition Quiz | Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance and more. Answers all the 5 Questions Correctly & If you are lucky then you will win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Special Edition Quiz and Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance:
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Amazon Special Edition Quiz Win Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance”
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz
4. Answer all 5 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Note: You need to answer all 5 questions correctly for eligible to win Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Answers for Amazon Quiz Time (08 March, 12Am-11:59Pm):
Question 1. British women over the age of 30 who met minimum property qualifications could do what from February 1918?
Question 2. She was the first Indian woman to become a teacher, and opened up the first girl’s school in India in 1848. Who is she?
Answer: Savitribai Phule
Question 3. She died at the age of just 21. But before that, she became the first female doctor in India in 1887, obtaining a medical degree from the United States. Who is she?
Answer: Anandi Gopal Joshi
Question 4. Author of the enduring novel ‘Middlemarch’, she adopted the pen name ‘George Eliot’ so as to escape the stereotype of women’s writing being seen as limited to lighthearted romances at the time. Who is she?
Answer: Mary Ann Evans
Question 5. In 1903, she became the first woman in history to win a Nobel prize and in 1911, she became the first person in history to win a Nobel prize twice. Who is she?
Answer: Marie Curie
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 08 March 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 10 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
- Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
- Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.