Amazon prime day is here. 5 ways to make the most of it!
Amazon’s latest drive to have people join their prime membership program has finally come to India. Having been a super success in other countries, this year prime day is on in 13 countries. In India it kicks of on 16th July 2018 at 12Pm.
- Become a Amazon Prime Member | Join Now
- Download Amazon Android App
- Mark your calendar (Starts 12 Noon, 16th July)
It is exclusively for prime members though, so to get any of the benefits, you have to be an existing prime member or get a prime membership. The prime membership has multiple year long benefits like faster delivery, membership to prime video streaming service, and exclusive deals.
Amazon is making it even more rewarding for the prime members this week and if you plan to buy the prime membership, there is no better time than now, so that you can avail all the exclusive prime day offers. A lot of products, like Redmi 4, are available to only prime members and is opened to non prime members only after a certain time.
Here are five ways to shop smarter and get the best deals at the best prices!
1. Get the Amazon app – Download the amazon app to get notified of the latest deals and not miss out on any savings. Go to the amazon prime page and subscribe for offer notifications. This will ensure that you don’t miss out on limited time/ limited stocks deals
2. Amazon is looking to get people to use its wallet, Amazon Pay. It is offering cashbacks and discounts on using amazon pay and you should definitely use it, till the offers last at least! For example, on buying an Amazon fire stick using Amazon Pay, get a cashback of ₹499.
3. When looking to buy anything, filter out the deals using amazon prime offers. These are exclusive offers for prime members. Also when buying gadgets, it is very important that you check out the reviews of the other buyers to know more about the product. For example, read what other runners are saying if looking to buy headphones comfortable for running or what other users of 4g phones have to say about the best ones under 4000.
4. MakeMyTrip, Swiggy and BookMyShow and other major companies are offering exclusive offers for amazon prime members and they are too good to miss out on. The following are the offer details and are applicable for prime customers who shop during the prime day
Swiggy – ₹150 off on food ordering via swiggy
BookMyShow – ₹200 or 50% off on movie tickets, whichever is lower.
MakeMyTrip – ₹750 off on flight bookings or upto ₹2500 off on hotel bookings.
5. Grab an HDFC card! Amazon offers a 15% off on HDFC cards for all purchases. If you already have a HDFC card, congrats! If not, ask your friends and family and do make sure you get that extra discount, cause why miss out!
All right then, get your shopping muscles flexing and get the best bang for your buck this amazon prime day!