Amazon Sony Quiz | Win Sony Sound Bar Home Theatre. Answers all the 5 Questions Correctly & If you are lucky then you will win brand new Sony Sound Bar Home Theatre. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Quiz Time and Win Sony Sound Bar Home Theatre:[8Am to 10Am]
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Amazon Sony Quiz Win Sony Sound Bar Home Theatre”
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz
4. Answer all 5 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win Free Sony Sound Bar Home Theatre
Note: You need to answer all 5 questions correctly for eligible to Win Sony Sound Bar Home Theatre
Answer for Amazon Sony Quiz:
1. Sophia is an AI robot, and the first one to get citizenship from any country. Which country granted her its citizenship?
Answer: Saudi Arabia
2. In the series ‘Game of Thrones’, the White Walkers are vulnerable to which of these materials?
3. Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a ____. Fill in the blanks.
4. According to the old English proverb, to which European capital city do all roads lead to?
5. In the FIFA World Cup, the ‘Golden Boot Award’ is awarded each season to whom?
Answer: The top goal-scorer
Question and Answer:
1. Which of these is NOT a feature of the new SoundWear Companion speaker?
Answer: 5D printing
2. Charging the SoundWear Companion for 15 minutes can give you up to ___. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: 3 hours of music
3. Which of these is the technology used in the SoundWear Companion speakers?
Answer: Waveguide technology
4. With the SoundWear Companion Speakers, you can walk while taking a call, multitask and voice control your music.
5. Which of these is NOT a color that SoundWear Companion covers come in?
Answer: Unicorn pink
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 25th May 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25th June 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 (Six) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 6 (Six) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a 10.or E devices each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The 10.or E Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Amazing Mobiles (“Seller”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.