Amazon Quiz Time | Answer & win One Plus 6 Smartphone. Answers all the 5 Questions Correctly If You Are Lucky then you will win brand new One Plus 6 Smartphone. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz time Answer & Win One Plus 6 Smartphone:
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner ” Amazon Quiz Time | Answer & Win One Plus 6 Smartphone”
3. Click on banner and Start the Quiz
4. Answer all 5 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win One Plus 6 Smartphone.
Note: You need to answer all 5 questions correctly for eligible to Win Nokia 7 Plus.
Answers for Amazon Quiz Time win One Plus 6 Smartphone:
Question 1. When is OnePlus 6 launch event scheduled to go live in India?
Answer: 3:00 PM IST, 17 May 2018
Question 2. The OnePlus 6 will be powered by which processor?
Answer: Snapdragon 845
Question 3. What is OnePlus’s charging technology called?
Answer: Dash Charge
Question 4. Amazon Prime members will enjoy early access to the sale of OnePlus 6. When does this sale begin?
Answer: 12 Noon 21st May 2018
Question 5. Which of these phrases is associated with the OnePlus 6?
Answer: The Speed You Need
Details Of This Quiz:
- This Contest will commence on 26th April 2018 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 25th May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- A total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest who answer all 5 (Five) questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Nokia 7 Plus devices each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)