Amazon App Only Riddles | Answer and Win Lego Star Wars Command Shuttel. Answers all the 7 Questions Correctly & If you are lucky then you will Win Lego Star Wars Command Shuttel. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Amazon Riddles and Win Lego Star Wars Command Shuttel:
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Riddles Win a Lego Star Wars Command Shuttel”
3. Click on Banner and Start the Riddles
4. Answer all 7 questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win a Lego Star Wars Command Shuttel
Note: You need to answer all 7 questions correctly for eligible to Win a Lego Star Wars Command Shuttel.
Question and Answer:
1. I can fly without a pilot, you’ll often find me in a bored classroom. What am I?
Answer: Paper Plane
2. Balance me on one finger or many to take me for a spin. I can help with both, concentration and distraction. What am in?
Answer: Fidget Spinner
3. Yellow, orange and full of angles, I was a classroom favorite for the 90’s kids, what am I?
Answer: Geometry Box
4. With me, you can climb up a rung or slide down with a hiss. What am I?
Answer: Snake and Ladders
5. I have a Red Queen but no King. I have wood but no trees. What am I?
Answer: Carrom Board
6. Google paid me a tribute on its 50th anniversary and was in the ‘Everything Is Awesome’ cast? What am I?
Answer: LEGO Blocks
7. I was NOT one of your favorite characters from Tinkle comics. Who am I?
Answer: Jabba The Hutt
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 14th November from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 16 (Sixteen) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 16 (Sixteen) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Lego Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle, Multi Color(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Children’s day riddles(“Contest”) is “) is brought to you by Funskool (India) Ltd – (” LEGO Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.