Amazon Sennheiser Contest | Answer & Win Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone. Answers all the Questions Correctly & If you are lucky then you will Win Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone. This is Amazon App only contest.
How to Participate in Sennheiser Contest and Win Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone:
1. Download / Open the Amazon App
2. You will see the banner “Sennheiser Contest Win Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone”
3. Click on banner and Start the Contest
Note: There are 3 steps & each step having 3 Questions
4. Answer all the questions correctly
5. Done. Congratulations !! You are eligible to Win ennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone
Note: You need to answer all the questions correctly for eligible to win Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Headphone.
Question and Answer:
1. Which of these is NOT a genre of music?
2. Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer: Jingle bells
3. In which country was Sennheiser founded in 1945?
1. What range of frequencies is known to be the normal hearing range for humans?
Answer: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
2. Dots and dashes are used in which method of communication?
Answer: Morse code
3. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless headphones support multi-connection of up to 2 devices at once, with 3-way calling capability?
1. Which famous scientist is associated with the ‘Laws of motion’?
Answer: Isaac Newton
2. Which of the following wireless technologies derives its name from a 10th century Viking king?
3. Which of these is NOT a feature of the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC wireless headphones?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 30th August from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th August 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in
- App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 9 (nine) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period, spread across 3 steps each featuring 3 questions each.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all steps correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 (Ten) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win a Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless – M2 IEBT headphones (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
- By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Sennheiser Steps (“Contest”) is brought to you by Sennheiser Electronics India Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”) – (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”). Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest.
- You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below.
- These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.