The Adiyta Birla Group (IDEA Telecom) has launched BHIM based UPI app. Refer your friends and earn Rs 20 per refer. Maximum refer 5 friends and get Rs. 100.
How to Get Rs. 100 from BHIM ABPB App:
1. Download BHIM ABPB App.
2. Open App and click on Register button.
3. Enter your mobile number which is linked with bank account.
4. App will automatically verify your mobile number and you will be redirect to the dashboard.
5. Now select your bank and verify your mobile number to link your bank account to BHIM ABPB Bank.
6. Go to menu from right side and click on Your profile.
7. Enter Referral code: 9344810920
8. After that initiate your 1st transaction of Rs 1 or more to your friends or send us too at ganesh2183@birla
9. Once you referred 5 friends, You will get the Rs 100 in your UPI Linked bank account within 15 days.
How To Send Money Using ABPB App:
- Go to Menu from Right Side Corner.
- Click on Send / Request Money.
- Select your Contact or Click on Search button and Enter UPI Address.
- Send Minimum amount of Rs.1 to your Friends.
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be notified by email/sms.
- The amount of Rs 100 will be credited to the account linked with BHIM ABPB
- The amount will be credited in 15 working days of the referral getting successful â€“ the 5 referred people installing the app, linking their bank account, completing their first transaction and adding the referral code of the referrer in their profile section of BHIM ABPB.
- All terms and conditions of Makemytrip will apply to the mega prize Rs 10,000 Makemytrip vouchers.
- Offer not valid for employees, trade partner, service providers, contractual FOS of ABIPBL, holding an account with ABIPBL.
- Offer valid throughout India except for residents of states/location where such offers are prohibited under applicable law including the state of Tamil Nadu.
- ABIPBL has the right to contact the winning users for marketing and promotional activities.
- ABIBPL reserves the rights to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, change/modify/withdraw the Offer without any notice and the customers agree to remain updated with the Offer terms and conditions by visiting the ABIPBL website.
- In case of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, ABIPBL reserves the sole right to revoke the Offer.