Amazon launched Fire TV in India today (19 April). Buy Amazon Fire TV for Just Rs. 3999 available exclusively on Amazon India.
How to Buy Amazon Fire TV from Amazon India!!
Introductory offers that include:
- Rs. 499 Amazon Pay credit for customers who purchase a Fire TV Stick and sign up for an annual Amazon Prime membership
- 105 GB free data (35 GB per month for 3 months) for Airtel broadband and 4G home Wi-Fi devices
- 240GB free data (80 GB each month for 3 months) for YOU Broadband Customers
- Free 3 months of Premium Eros Now Subscription
- Ad-Free Streaming on Gaana for 6 months
- One month of ad-free streaming from Voot and Voot Kids.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick connects to your HDTV via the HDMI port. The plug-and-play device lets you stream video and music from services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Saavn and more. Unfortunately, the Fire TV Stick doesn’t support Hotstar, which is among the most popular video streaming services in India. The accessory comes bundled with a one-year free trial of the Amazon Prime Video.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick features a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, a Mali 450-MP4 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, Dolby Audio 5.1 surround sound and support for an optional game controller. It also comes with a voice-controlled remote. It comes with an interesting feature called ASAP, which intelligently predicts what you want to watch and speeds up the streaming.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick has been priced at Rs 3,999 available on Amazon India. For Amazon Prime member will get a Rs 499 cashback as Amazon Pay balance on the purchase.
Amazon Fire TV Stick Specifications:
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor with Mali450 MP4 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage
- Dimensions: 85.9x 30.0 x 12.6mm; Weight: 32g
- Dual-band 802.11ac WiFi s 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1
- Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1
- Ports: HDMI output, Micro-USB for power
- Content Formats Supported Video: H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30, Audio: AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital), eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz