Asus launched the Zenfone AR smartphone in India today (13 July). Buy Asus Zenfone AR for Rs.49,999 exclusively available on Flipkart.
How to buy Asus Zenfone AR from Flipkart
1. Login / Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Asus Zenfone AR sale page. (Sale starts from 4Pm onwards)
3. Add Product To Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
Exciting Launch Offers
- Rs. 2500 off on Google Daydream View VR headset
- Up to 100GB additional 4G data for Jio users
- No-cost EMI for up to 9 months
Asus Zenfone AR features 5.7-inch WQHD Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2560×1440 pixels, which makes it an ideal device to run augmented reality apps. It packs a 2.3GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor with 8GB RAM. It has a 23-megapixel main camera with a motion tracking camera and a depth sensing camera that supports Tango’s AR capabilities. It also has 0.03-second Asus TriTech System that uses PDAF, laser auto focus and subject-tracking autofocus for quick focus. It is compatible with both Tango AR platform and Google’s Daydream VR platform.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat wrapped under ASUS ZenUI 3.0. It has 3,300mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and BoostMaster Fast Charging. Connectivity options include dual-SIM support, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 and USB-C.
The Asus Zenfone AR comes in Black color with leather back, is priced at Rs. 49,999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Asus Zenfone AR Specifications:
- 5.7-inch (2560 × 1440 pixels) Quad HD Super AMOLED display, NTSC over 100%, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 2.3GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 821 processor with Adreno 530 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4 RAM,128GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Zen UI 3.0
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS, Laser AF
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-viewing angle
- Fingerprint sensor
- Built-in Mono 5 magnet speaker, ASUS SonicMaster 3.0, DTS Headphone: X for virtual 7.1 surround sound Hi-Res Audio 192kHz/24-bit standard, NXP Smart AMP technology
- Dimensions: 158.67 x 77.7 x 4.6 ~ 8.95 mm; Weight:170g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac5 GHz 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0