Flipkart has launched its own Billion Capture+ smartphone as a part of its Billion brand. Buy Billion Capture+ starting from Rs. 10,999 exclusively available on Flipkart.
How to buy Billion Capture+ from Flipkart:
2. Visit Billion Capture+ sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
Exciting Launch Offers:
- Flat 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards
- Extra up to Rs. 1,000* off on exchange of select phone models
- No Cost EMI starts from Rs. 917/month for all credit cards
- Guaranteed Buyback value of Rs. 4,400
The Billion Capture+ features 5.5-inch 1080p 2.5D curved glass screen with Dragontrail glass protection, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform, runs Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) that will be upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo), Dual 13-megapixel rear (RGB + Monochrome) camera, dual-tone LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
It has a metal body, fingerprint sensor on the back, packs a 3500mAh battery that promises up to 2 days of battery life and also comes with USB Type-C charger comes with Quick Charge that will offer seven hours of battery life with 15 minutes of charging.
The Billion Capture+ comes in Mystic Black and Desert Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 10,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and Rs. 12,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and will be available from November 15th exclusively on Flipkart.
Billion Capture+ specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS 2.5D display with Dragontrail glass protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with Dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,500mA battery with Quick Charge