Google has launched Google Pixel 2 in India. Buy Google Pixel 2 starting from Rs. 61,000 exclusively available on Flipkart.
How to buy Google Pixel 2 from Flipkart:
2. Visit Google Pixel 2 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
- Free Sennheiser Bluetooth Headset worth Rs.11,990
- Rs.8000 cashback on EMI transactions done with HDFC Bank Credit cards
- Guaranteed 50% Buyback Value when you upgrade your Pixel
- Extra Rs.5,000 off on exchange of select phone models
- No Cost EMI starting at Rs.3389/month
These offers are also available through offline retail storesincluding Reliance Digital, Croma and many more across India.
Airtel subscribers also get 120GB of additional data for 6 months and Reliance Jio customers get benefits worth Rs. 14,999 including 1 year of unlimited voice, data (750GB), SMS and Jio applications (worth Rs. 9,999) at no cost.
The Pixel 2 has a 5-inch 1080p screen. The phone are powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, pack 4GB of RAM, feature a 12.2MP rear camera with flash, OIS, EIS, f/1.8 aperture, laser + dual pixel phase detection, 8MP front camera and IP67 ratings for dust and water resistance.The Google Pixel 2 runs Android 8.0.0 and is powered by a 2700mAh non removable battery. It measures 145.70 x 69.70 x 7.80 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 143.00 grams.
The Google Pixel 2 phones will be available for pre-order in India from Flipkart online and over 1000 retail stores from October 26th. The Pixel 2 will go on sale in the country from November 1st.
Google Pixel 2 specifications:
- Android 8.0 with Google UI
- 5-inch 1920×1080 AMOLED Gorilla Glass 5 2.5D glass, 441ppi 95% DCI-P3 color space
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 4GB RAM
- Rear Camera 12.2MP f/1.8 1.4μm pixels OIS, EISPDAF, LDAF
- Front camera 8MP, 1.4μm pixels f/2.4, fixed focus
- USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.0
- 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm 143 g
- 2700 mAh Non-removable USB-PD, 18W rapid Charging