Meizu launched latest smartphone Meizu M3s in India today (25 oct). Buy Meizu M3s starting from Rs.7,999 available exclusively on snapdeal.
How to buy Meizu M3s from snapdeal:
1. Login/Register into Snapdeal application http://www.snapdeal.com
2. Visit Meizu M3s sale page.
3. Add Product To Cart
4. Update Shipping Details
5. Complete Your Order
The Meizu m3s packs a 5-inch HD 2.5D display and an octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor under the hood. The M3s will ship in two different configurations of 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage and 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Running Flyme 5 on top of Android Lollipop, the M3s will source its power from a 3,020mAh unit and will come with a pair of 13MP and 5MP sensors on the back and the front respectively. The smartphone also features a fingerprint sensor embedded into the mBack home button.
The connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS / GLONASS support. The dimensions of the Meizu m3s smartphone measure at 141.9×69.9×8.3mm, and it weighs 138 grams. It also sports a digital compass, gravity sensor, and ambient light sensor on board.
The smartphone features a metal design and comes in grey, silver and gold colours. The 2GB RAM variant of the device has been priced at Rs 7,999 where as the 3GB RAM variant will set you back Rs 9,299 exclusively available on Snapdeal.
- 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) display with 2.5D curved glass protection
- 64-bit Octa-core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Internal memory, expandable upto 128GB memory with microSD
- 13MP Rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP Front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE and Dual SIM
- Fingerprint Sensor (mTouch 2.1)
- 3020mAh battery
- Android Lollipop (Flyme 5)