Motorola to launch Moto X4 smartphone with Dual Rear Cameras in India on 13th November. Buy Moto X4 (3GB) from Rs.20,999 exclusively available from Flipkart.
How to buy Moto X4 from Flipkart:
2. Visit Moto X4 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
Exciting Launch Offers:
- Flat 10% Instant Discount with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards
- Extra up to Rs. 3,000* off on exchange
- No Cost EMI starts from Rs. 1,019/month
- Guaranteed 50% Buyback value
- Extra up to 340GB Data on Airtel
Moto X4 smartphone was unveiled IFA event recently and packs dual 12MP and 8MP rear cameras to take images with blurred background, portraits, selective black and white and has dual Autofocus Pixel technology for faster focus in low light.
It packs a 5.2-inch 1080p screen, is powered by Snapdragon 630 and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat). It has IP68 certification for water resistance and has a 3D rear contoured design, an anodized aluminum frame and Corning Gorilla Glass protection on the the front and back.
The Moto X4 comes in Super Black and Sterling Blue colors and priced at Rs. 20,999.
Moto X4 specifications:
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD LTPS IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 12MP primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, 8MP ultra-wide angle secondary camera with 120-degree field of view, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording
- 16MP Front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1um pixel size
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported speaker, 3-Mics
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging