Samsung launched Galaxy On7 Prime in India. Buy Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime starting at Rs. 12,990* exclusively available from Amazon India.
How to Buy Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime from Amazon:
1. Login/Register into Amazon application http://www.amazon.in
2. Visit Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime sale page. (Sale starts 20th Jan)
3. Add product to cart
4. Update shipping details
5. Complete your order
Exciting Launch Offers:
- Amazon Pay Balance- Shop with balance & Get 20% back
- HDFC Bank – 10% Cashback on HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards and EMI
- Jio Galaxy Club – Get Rs.2000 Jio Money Cashback
- No Cost EMI
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime has a 5.5-inch Full-HD (1080×1920 pixel) resolution, 1.6GHz Octa-core Exynos 7870 processor, 13-megapixel cameras with f/1.9 aperture on the front and rear LED flash. It will come in two variants, one with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage and another with 4GB RAM and 64GB built-in storage. The storage will be expandable up to 256GB via microSD cards.
It include 3300mAh battery, LCD display panel, dual-SIM functionality, and dedicated slot for microSD card. It weighs 167 grams, and measures 151.7 x 75 x 8mm. Connectivity features listed for the UAE variant include Wi-Fi b/g/n 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, 4G, Bluetooth 4.1, ANT+, Micro-USB 2.0, and 3.5mm audio jack. It is not clear which version of Android the smartphone runs on. It will be available in Black and Gold colour options.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP Rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13MP Front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS