Samsung launched Samsung Z2, the company’s latest Tizen OS smartphone in India, at an event in New Delhi. Buy Samsung Z2 for Just Rs.4.590 exclusively available from Paytm starting from 29 August. Stay tuned with us for more updates on Samsung Z2 sale.
How to buy Samsung Z2 from Paytm:
1. Login/Register into Paytm application http://www.paytm.com
2. Visit Samsung Z2 (Black) sale page. (Sale starts from 29th August)
3. Add Product To Cart
4. Update Shipping Details
5. Complete Your Order
Samsung Z2 features 4-inch WVGA display, is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Tizen OS 2.4. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and 4G connectivity.
It has S bike mode for bikers and also has Ultra data saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera Max that compresses cellular data across all contents.
The Samsung Z2 comes in Gold, Black and Wine Red colors and is priced at Rs. 4590. It will be exclusively available from Paytm online and also through offline retail stores from August 29th. It comes with Jio Preview offer that offers unlimited access to voice and data for 90 days.
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) WVGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Tizen OS 2.4
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1500mAh battery