Xiaomi just launched the company’s latest mid-range smartphone Redmi Note 7 in India today(28 Feb 2019). Buy Redmi Note 7 starting from Rs 9,999 Next sale on 27th March 2019 @ 12 Noon to be available on Flipkart and Mi.com/in !
How to buy Redmi Note 7 from Flipkart:
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Redmi Note 7 sale page.
3. Add product to the cart.
4. Add/Update shipping details.
5. Complete your order.
How to Buy Redmi Note 7 from Mi India:
1. Login/Register into Mi India application http://www.mi.com/in/
2. Visit Redmi Note 7 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
*Note: Once installed chrome extension in previous sale, please do update the extension for every sale. Here’s how you can update the extension. Click on Menu(Three line icon in top right corner) > More Tools > Extensions > Developer Mode > Update Extensions Now.
a) Update the System time with Internet time (time.nist.gov)
Click on the time on the taskbar -> Click “Change date and time settings…” -> Click “Internet Time” tab -> “Change Settings…” -> Change Server to “time.nist.gov” -> Click “Update now”
b) Make sure you have good internet speed.
Tricks to buy Redmi Note 7 from Flipkart using Chrome extension
- Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
- Install Auto-buy chrome extension from Chrome web store
- You’ll see its iconappear to the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon.
- Click on flipkart logo for Redmi Note 7 sale.
- Choose the variant and Refresh the sale page from 11:55AM
Redmi Note 7 features 6.3-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display with 1.95mm narrow bezels, 81.37% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with MIUI 10 on top. It has a 12-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX486 sensor with f/2.2 aperture along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots and also comes with AI features such as steady handheld night photography that will be enabled via OTA update.
It sports a 13-megapixel camera on the front with AI beautify and AI portrait features as well as AI face unlock. It has the same Aura design as the Redmi Note 7 Pro with a glass back with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, features P2i nano coating making it splashproof, has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 4000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 for 18W fast charging, but you have to get the fast charger separately since it comes with 10W charger.
The Redmi Note 7 comes in Onyx Black, Ruby Red and Sapphire Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 and the 4GB with 64GB version costs Rs. 11,999.It will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart, Mi.com and Mi Home stores starting from March 6. It also comes bundled with a protective case, and the company has also introduced a perforated case at Rs. 349. Xiaomi has partnered with Airtel to offer 1120GB addional 4G data.
Redmi Note 7 specifications:
- 6.3-inch (2340 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25um pixel size, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash proof (P2i nano coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK 98937 Smart PA
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm; Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 /5GHz) Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 4