MIUI, the commingling formula of Android meets customization, is designed to elevate the user experience with imperative and whizz-bang features. Mi Community is glad to announce the full changelog and download links for MIUI Global Beta ROM 8.7.26.
MIUI comes with two different categories of iterations: MIUI Stable ROM and MIUI Global Beta ROM. Global Beta ROM, the weekly released version with cutting-edge features, serves best to the tech-savvy users. While MIUI Stable ROM focuses more on the stability of available features by holding the introduction of new features for a specific time frame. By default, the device ships with MIUI Stable ROM, you may learn more about MIUI
What’s new in this update?
- Check train PNR status: Made easy with App Vault
- Launching Bollywood Wallpapers Section on MIUI Theme Store
- Fold-Unfold cards: an App Vault feature
- Presenting MIUI 10 Security app: a completely fresh design
MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM Supported Devices:
The first batch: Early July
- Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, Mi MIX 2S, Redmi Y2, Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5, Mi 5, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX
The second batch: Late July
- Redmi Note 4X/Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Max, Mi Max Prime, Mi Max 2, Redmi 4X, Redmi Note 5A, Redmi Note 5A Prime, Redmi 5, Redmi 4A, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5 Plus
The third batch: Early August
- Mi 3/Mi 4, Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm, Redmi 3S/3X
How to upgrade to MIUI Developer ROM:
1. Back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI.
2. Stable ROM users of MIUI, please upgrade to MIUI Dev ROM via fastboot method.
3. MIUI Global Beta ROM users, If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fast boot flashing.
Redmi 4 8.7.26
Mi Max 32G 8.7.26
Mi Max 64G/128G 8.7.26
Redmi 4A 8.7.26
Redmi 5A 8.7.26
Redmi Note 4 8.7.26
Mi Max 2 8.7.26
Redmi Y1 Lite 8.7.26
Redmi Y1 8.7.26
Redmi 5 8.7.26
Redmi Note 5 8.7.26
Mi MIX 2 8.7.26
Redmi Y2 8.7.26
Redmi Note 5 Pro 8.7.26
Mi 5 8.7.26