Google Tez | Tez 1st Anniversary Offer. Get Rs 5 to 1 Lakh Cashback on doing 5 UPI Transactions. This offer is valid only till 18th September 2018.
How to Get Rs. 5 to 1 Lakh Cashback from Tez:
2. Login/Sign up your Account.
3. Now Add your Bank account and Setup UPI for Payments.
4. Now Initiate your 5 UPI transaction through UPI only.
5. ou will be reward by Rs. 5 to 1,00,000
Terms and Conditions:
- Any eligible transaction occurring before 9:00 AM 1ST on the last day of the offer period will qualify you for the 1st Anniversary special draw.
- Eligible transactions that qualify you for the 1st Anniversary offer and draw includes:
- You will earn a reward if you successfully complete at least five (5) eligible transactions during the offer period on Tez.
- The reward you earn will be worth Indian Rupee Five (INR 5) to Indian Rupee One-Hundred-Thousand (INR 100,000) based on the special draw occurring during the offer period.
- You can earn a maximum of one (1) reward for this offer.
- Tez 1st Anniversary Offer
- To earn the reward, the Sender and Recipient of a transaction must be using Tez, additionally, the Sender must be using the latest version of Tez.
- Each Tez Customer can only use one set of Tez credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
- The Sender and Recipient of a transaction must have different Tez credentials.
- The more transactions you make, the better your chances of earning the higher prizes.
- Each reward amount earned will be deposited in your designated bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Tez accounts to receive payment from Tez. Please be sure that you have a UPI enabled savings account linked to your respective Tez accounts within forty-five (45) days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited
- To participate in a Tez offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- Google may need to withhold the applicable taxes imposed on your prizes. As such, when claiming your prize, you must provide your permanent account number or any other document which Google may require for the purposes of complying with the applicable tax
a. P2P & Tez Mode (formerly Cash Mode) transaction with another Tez user
b. Payments to external bank accounts
c. Tez mode (formerly Cash Mode) transactions with merchants
d. Payments to merchant bank accounts
e. Payments on merchant sites or apps using your Tez UPI ID. You must enter in your Tez UPI ID as the payment option. f. Payments with select merchants with Tez merchant app beta (only in select geos – see list https://support.google.com/tez?p=tt_merchants)