Xiaomi just launched the Mi QLED TV, the company’s latest smart TV in India today(16 Dec 2020). Buy Mi QLED TV 4K (55″) for Rs 54,999 now available from Flipkart and mi.com/in !!
How to buy Mi QLED TV 4K (55″) from Flipkart:
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Mi QLED TV 4K (55″) sale page.
3. Add product to the cart.
4. Add/Update shipping details.
5. Complete your order.
How to Buy Mi QLED TV 4K from Mi India:
1. Login/Register into Mi India application http://www.mi.com/in/
2. Visit Mi TV QLED 4k (55″) sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
The Mi QLED TV 4K TV has Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) support and uses quantum dot technology equipped with Quantum Dot nanocrystals to emit pure colours and enhance image vibrancy and the Reality Flow tech offering blur-free rendering of high-speed action for sportscasts, games and much more with the dedicated MEMC chip.
It has ultra slim bezels offering 96% screen to body ratio, features Aluminum alloy frame with sandblast coating and the back carbon finish. The TV runs Android TV 10 with support for Google Assistant and Chromecast built-in.
The new HDMI 2.1 via eARC supports higher bandwidth audio, Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM), and 5ms Input Lag @ 4K 60fps for the best gaming experience. The TV has 30W 6-speaker set-up equipped with 4 mid-range speakers and 2 tweeters that come in 0.5L boxes which is about 233% more volume that a typical LED TV, says Xiaomi.
The Mi Remote offers Mi Quick Mute (Double tap volume down key to mute), Mi Quick Setting (Long press Mi button to access picture, sound and more settings) and Mi Quick Wake (Turn on TV in less than 5 sec) features.
The Mi QLED TV 4K 55″ is priced at Rs. 54999 and will be available from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home stores.
Mi QLED TV 4K (55″) Specs:
- 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 100% NTSC Color Gamut, 95% DCPI-3 color gamut, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W 6 speaker system (4 full range drivers, 2 tweeters), Frequency range 60-20KHz, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD