Xiaomi launched its range of Mi TVs including its 43″, 50″ and 65-inch 4K TV in India today(17 Sept). Buy Mi Smart TV 4A (40″) from Rs 17,999 Sale starts on 29th Sept available from Flipkart and Mi India !
How to buy Mi Smart TV 4A (40″) from Flipkart:
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Mi TV 4A (40″) sale page.
3. Add product to the cart.
4. Add/Update shipping details.
5. Complete your order.
Mi TV 4A 40-inch Full HD TV. It has 20W speakers with Dolby, DTS support and run PatchWall 2.0 with Android TV 9.0. Also introduced Data Saver for India with data counter and cast from phone to TV easily.
These have Netflix and Amazon Prime integrated out of the box in addition to other content. Launch offers for all these TVs including exclusive content for Zee5, SunNxt, Shemaroo, EpicON, Eros Now and Hungama Play and Airtel XStream users get one month free when they pay for 6 months. These TVs will soon be available from Mi Home stores and offline.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4A (40″) Specs:
- 40-inch (1920×1080 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, 8.5ms response time
- Amlogic Cortex Quad-Core Cortex A53 processor with Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- PatchWall 2.0 with Android TV 9.0
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Ethernet
- Supports H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 2 x 10W Stereo speakers, DTS audio