Motorola launched the company’s latest mid-range smartphone, Motorola One Fusion+ in India today (16 June). Buy Motorola One Fusion+ for Rs 16,999 Next sale on 10th Aug @ 12 Noon available from Flipkart !!
How to buy Motorola One Fusion+ from Flipkart:
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Motorola One Fusion+ sale page.
3. Add product to the cart.
4. Add/Update shipping details.
5. Complete your order.
Install Auto-buy Chrome extension from Chrome web store (V6.2.47*)
*Note: Once installed chrome extension in previous sale, please do update the extension for every sale. Here’s how you can update the extension. Click on Menu(Three line icon in top right corner) > More Tools > Extensions > Developer Mode > Update Extensions Now.
Tricks to buy Motorola One Fusion+ from Flipkart using Chrome extension
- Login into flipkart application https://flipkart.com
- Install Auto-buy chrome extension from Chrome web store
- You’ll see its iconappear to the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon.
- Click on flipkart logo for Motorola One Fusion+ sale.
- Choose the variant and Refresh the sale page from 11:55Am
The Motorola One Fusion+ packs a 6.5-inch FHD+ 19.5:9 ‘Total Vision’ display, is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded further up to 1TB with microSD. It has a plastic body with a glossy finish, curved edges, and a noticeable chin at the bottom. There’s also a physical rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The Motorola One Fusion+ features a 64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture) and a 16MP pop-up front camera. It runs on Android 10 and lastly, it packs a large 5000mAh battery with support for 15W TurboPower charging.
The Motorola One Fusion+ comes in Moonlight White and Twilight Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from June 24th.
Motorola One Fusion+ Specs:
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB Internal Memory expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- Rear Camera –64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- Front Camera – 16MP with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Physical fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm headset jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm; Weight: 210g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Battery – 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging