OnePlus launched the company’s latest flagship smartphone,OnePlus 7T in India today(26 Sept). Buy OnePlus 7T from Rs 37,999 Sale starts 28th Sept @ 12 Noon available on Amazon.in !
How to buy OnePlus 7T from Amazon India!!
1. Login/Register into Amazon application http://www.amazon.in
2. Visit OnePlus 7T sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete your Order.
- Rs. 1500 instant discount on the purchase of OnePlus 7T through HDFC Bank credit and debit cards across channels including oneplus.in and OnePlus exclusive offline stores and select partner retail outlets.
- Starting 28th September 2019, users purchasing the OnePlus TV on Amazon.in will be entitled to get Rs. 5000 Amazon Pay cashback and additional instant discount of Rs.2000 for purchases made through SBI debit and Credit cards.
- Additionally, 3 months of no-cost EMI is available on select channels on purchase of the OnePlus 7T across channels
- Airtel users get double data benefits, accessories voucher for oneplus.in for Rs. 500, 3 months free Netflix membership, a 1 year free Amazon Prime Video membership, Airtel TV Premium membership, a Wynk membership as well as Airtel Secure.
The OnePlus 7T features 6.55-inch FHD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a notch, 90 Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, and a 20:9 aspect ratio. It has 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC with 8GB of RAM, graphite heat sink, runs Android 10.0 with OxygenOS 10, has a 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX586 sensor and OIS, same as the predecessor, but this comes with a 16M 117° ultra-wide angle camera that can also shoot 2.5macro and a 12MP telephoto camera for 2x optical zoom. There is Nightscape Mode for both normal and ultra-wide cameras.
The phone has the same 16-megapixel camera on the front with Sony IMX471 sensor as the OnePlus 7. The company says that it has upgraded independent haptic driver that provides natural, responsive tactile feedback. It retains the alert slider, has a matte-frosted glass back with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos and an in-display fingerprint sensor, but this comes with 3800mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging that can charge the phone 70% in just half an hour with newly revamped battery structure and optimized algorithm.
The OnePlus 7T comes in Frosted Silver and Glacier Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 37,999 for the 128GB storage version and the 256GB storage version costs Rs. 39,999. It will be available from Amazon.in,oneplus.in, all OnePlus experience offline stores September 28th.
OnePlus 7T Specs
- 6.55-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ sRGB color gamut, DCI-P3 color gamut, 3D Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 10 with OxygenOS 10.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.6 aperture, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, OIS, EIS, 4K 60fps, Super Slow Motion 1080p at 240 fps, 720p at 960fps, 16MP 117° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro, 12MP telephoto lens with f/2.2 aperture for 2x optical zoom
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.94×74.44×8.13mm; Weight: 190g
- USB Type-C audio,Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
3800mAh battery with Warp Charge 30T fast charging (5V/6A)