Realme launched its flagship smartphone Realme X2 Pro in India today(20 Nov). Buy Realme X2 Pro starting at Rs 29,999 now available on Flipkart and realme.com/in/ !
How to buy Realme X2 Pro from Flipkart:
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
3. Add product to the cart.
4. Add/Update shipping details.
5. Complete your order.
The Realme X2 Pro has a 6.55-inch FHD+ display with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, HDR10+ support, hardware-level DC Dimming 2.0, 90Hz refresh rate and 135Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by Snapdragon 855 Plus with up to 12GB RAM, liquid cooling along with superconducting carbon fiber for improved heat dissipation, runs Android Pie with ColorOS on top.
It features quad rear cameras that includes a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor and f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens that will also be capable of shooting 2.5cm macro shots, 13-megapixel telephoto lens for 20x hybrid zoom and 2MP depth sensor. There is a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, comes with G3.0 in-display fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.23 seconds, features Dual Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res audio certification, 4D game vibration, and packs a 4000mAh battery with 50W SuperVOOC Flash charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 60% in 15 minutes and 100% in 35 minutes.
realme has also launched the X2 Pro Master Edition created by renowned Japanese designer Naoto Fukasawa. This has a frosted glass, logo and master signature design on the back and comes in Red Brick and Concrete versions.
The realme X2 Pro comes in Lunar White and Neptune Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage and the top-end 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 33,999. It will go on sale from Flipkart and realme.com starting from November 26th as a part of invite-only sale. It will also be available for order through offline stores said the company. The Master Edition in Red Brick and Concrete colors is priced at Rs. 34,999 for the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version and will go on sale during Christmas.
Realme X2 Pro Specs:
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio Fluid AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display with 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+, up to 1000nit brightness, 100% DCI -P3 color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.0) / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.0) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 13MP Telephoto lens with 1/3.4″ sensor, 1μm pixel size, f/2.5 aperture for up to 20x hybrid zoom, 2.5cm macro, 8MP 115° 1/3.13″ ultra-wide angle lens with 1.4μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture,1.75μm pixel size, 960fps slow-motion
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 161×75.7×8.7mm; Weight: 199g
- 4000mAh battery (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) with 50W (10W/5A) SuperVOOC fast charging