Xiaomi launched the company’s latest budget smartphone, Redmi 7 in India today (24 April). Buy Redmi 7 for Rs 7,999 Sale starts from 20th May available on Amazon and mi.com/in !
How to buy Redmi 7 from Amazon India!!
1. Login/Register into Amazon application http://www.amazon.in
2. Visit Redmi 7 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete your Order.
*Note: Once installed chrome extension in previous sale, please do update the extension for every sale. Here’s how you can update the extension. Click on Menu(Three line icon in top right corner) > More Tools > Extensions > Developer Mode > Update Extensions Now.
a) Update the System time with Internet time (time.nist.gov)
Click on the time on the taskbar -> Click “Change date and time settings…” -> Click “Internet Time” tab -> “Change Settings…” -> Change Server to “time.nist.gov” -> Click “Update now”
b) Make sure you have good internet speed.
Tricks to buy Redmi 7 from Amazon using Chrome extension
- Login into amazon application http://www.amazon.in
- Install Auto-buy chrome extension from Chrome web store
- You’ll see its iconappear to the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon.
- Click on amazon logo for Redmi 7 sale.
- Choose the variant
- Refresh the sale page
The Redmi 7 features 6.26-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display, is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 3GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10, features a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots. It also has an 8-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on the front, features dual color finish with Aura Smoke design, features P2i nano coating making it splash proof, has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi 7 comes in Comet Blue, Lunar Red and Eclipse Black colors, is priced at Rs. 7999 for the 2GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rs. 8999. It will be available from starting from April 29th across Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home stores. It comes with double data for 4 years and Rs. 2400 cashback in the form of vouchers for Jio users.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i nano coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 158.73×75.58×8.47mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery