Xiaomi launched successor of the Redmi 7, Redmi 8 in India today (09 Oct). Buy Redmi 8 4+64GB for Just Rs 7,999 Next sale on 17th Dec, 12Pm available from Flipkart and mi.com/in !
How to buy Redmi 8 from Flipkart:
1. Login/Register into Flipkart application http://www.flipkart.com
2. Visit Redmi 8 sale page.
3. Add product to the cart.
4. Add/Update shipping details.
5. Complete your order.
How to Buy Redmi 8 from Mi India:
1. Login/Register into Mi India application http://www.mi.com/in/
2. Visit Redmi 8 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
*Note: Once installed chrome extension in previous sale, please do update the extension for every sale. Here’s how you can update the extension. Click on Menu(Three line icon in top right corner) > More Tools > Extensions > Developer Mode > Update Extensions Now.
Tricks to buy Redmi 8 from Flipkart using Chrome extension
- Login into flipkart application http://flipkart.com
- Install Auto-buy chrome extension from Chrome web store
- You’ll see its iconappear to the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon.
- Click on flipkart logo for Redmi 8 sale.
- Choose the variant and Refresh the sale page from 11:54Am
The Redmi 8 features 6.22-inch HD+ Dot Notch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by Snapdragon 439 12nm Mobile Platform, compared to Snapdragon 632 in the Redmi 7, comes with up to 4GB RAM, features a 12-megapixel main camera with Sony IMX363 sensor, same as the Redmi 8A, comes with AI scene detection for 33 scenes, has a 2-megapixel depth sensor for portrait shots and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with AI selfies and portrait mode as well as AI face unlock.
It has an Aura Mirror design, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with splash-resistant coating, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging as well as USB Type-C, and it comes with 10W charger in the box.
The Redmi 8 comes in Sapphire Blue, Ruby Red and Onxy Black colors, is priced at Rs. 7999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and Rs. 8999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, which will be available for Rs. 7999 for the first 5 million or 50 lakh units sold. It will be available from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from October 12th.
Redmi 8 Specs
- 6.22-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (Quad 1.95GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.45GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 439 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 1.4μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 6P lens, Dual PD auto focus, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.48×75.41×9.4mm; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging