Xiaomi launched the most expected Redmi Note 8 Pro smartphone in India today (16th Oct). Buy Redmi Note 8 Pro starting at Rs 14,999 Next sale on 13th Nov @ 12Pm available from Amazon.in and mi.com/in !
How to buy Redmi Note 8 Pro from Amazon India!!
1. Login/Register into Amazon application http://www.amazon.in
2. Visit Redmi Note 8 Pro sale page.
Redmi Note 8 Pro (Shadow Black,6GB+64GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Halo White,6GB+64GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Gamma Green,6GB+64GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Shadow Black,6GB+128GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Halo White,6GB+128GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Gamma Green,6GB+128GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Shadow Black,8GB+128GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Halo White,8GB+128GB) | Redmi Note 8 Pro (Gamma Green,8GB+128GB)
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete your Order.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 2.05mm narrow top frame, 1.8mm narrow left and right borders and 4.2mm bottom border offering 91.4% screen-to-body ratio and has TÜV Rheinland eye protection certification. It the world’s first smartphone to be powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G90T SoC and is the first phone in the price range to feature liquid cooling that will reduce the temperature of the phone by 4 to 6 degrees.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro features a 64-megapixel primary rear camera with 1/1.7″ Samsung GW1 Sensor with ISOCELL Plus technology that delivers higher color fidelity along with up to a 15% enhancement in light sensitivity and the Smart ISO supported by Dual Conversion Gain (DCG) technology intelligently adjusts the ISO sensitivity based on ambient light intensity. It has an 8-megapixel 120° ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 2cm macro shots. There is a 20-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone features a 3D glass back curved on the four sides with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection and has a splash resistant body with IP52 ratings. It has WiFi X antenna for a more stable connectivity when gaming. The Indian version comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, compared to hybrid SIM in the Chinese version. It also has built-in Alexa integration. The phone packs a 4500mAh battery with support for MediaTek Pump Express 18W fast charging.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro comes in Gamma Green, Halo White and Shadow Black colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15,999 and the top-end 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 17,999. It will be available from Amazon.in and mi.com starting from October 21st. Airtel users get 100% additional data for 10 months on recharge of Rs. 249/349.
Redmi Note 8 Pro Specs:
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G90T 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 800MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 6GB / 8GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- 64MP rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle lens with 1.12μm pixel size, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP camera for 2cm macro with 1.75μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 161.37×76.4×8.79mm; Weight: 199.8g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 18W fast charging