Xiaomi launched the company’s latest budget selfie-focused smartphone and the successor of last year’s Redmi Y2, Redmi Y3 in India today (24 April). Buy Redmi Y3 from Rs 9,999 Next sale on 21st May @ 12Pm available on Amazon and mi.com/in !
How to buy Redmi Y3 from Amazon India!!
1. Login/Register into Amazon application http://www.amazon.in
2. Visit Redmi Y3 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete your Order.
*Note: Once installed chrome extension in previous sale, please do update the extension for every sale. Here’s how you can update the extension. Click on Menu(Three line icon in top right corner) > More Tools > Extensions > Developer Mode > Update Extensions Now.
a) Update the System time with Internet time (time.nist.gov)
Click on the time on the taskbar -> Click “Change date and time settings…” -> Click “Internet Time” tab -> “Change Settings…” -> Change Server to “time.nist.gov” -> Click “Update now”
b) Make sure you have good internet speed.
Tricks to buy Redmi Y3 from Amazon using Chrome extension
- Login into amazon application http://www.amazon.in
- Install Auto-buy chrome extension from Chrome web store
- You’ll see its iconappear to the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon.
- Click on amazon logo for Redmi Y3 sale.
- Choose the variant
- Refresh the sale page
The Redmi Y3 features 6.26-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display, is powered by Snapdragon 632 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10 and features a 12-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for capturing depth information in portrait shots and AI scene detection, similar to the Redmi 7, but this comes with a 32-megapixel camera on the front with 4-in-1 pixel binning technology, AI portraits and AI face unlock.
The phone comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection on the front, features reflective finish with micro lines on the back with Aura Prism design that uses 7-layer process, has P2i nano coating making it splash proof, has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots and packs a 4000mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y3 comes in Elegant Blue, Bold Red colors and Prime Black colors, is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999. It will go on sale through Amazon.in, Mi.com and Mi Home Stores starting from April 30th. It comes with 1120GB of additional 4G data and unlimited calling for Airtel customers.
Xiaomi Redmi Y3 specifications
- 6.26-inch (1520 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 450 nits brightness Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1.25um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, secondary 2MP camera
- 32MP front-facing camera with 1/2.8″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.25 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Splash resistant (P2i nano coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 158.73×75.58×8.47mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery