How to create Xiaomi & Mi Cloud account?
Just like you need a google account to use the services of Android, You need a Xiaomi or Mi account to use all services that Xiaomi offers. Xiaomi uses a single-sign-on across all its services and a single account can be used to sign in to Mi Talk, MIUI Forum, Mi Market and Mi Cloud.
Many of the Xiaomi users might have already created account but there are few users who are new to Xiaomi and doesn’t know how to create Mi account. So, for those users here we have shared simple steps for How to create a Xiaomi Mi account.
To Create Xiaomi Mi account
1. Open any desktop browser and go to the address: https://account.xiaomi.com/
2. Now you need to click on Create Mi Account link located at the bottom of page
3. There are two different ways to create Mi account. First one using an Email ID and second one using phone number. In this tutorial, we have used Phone number for creating an account.
4. So you need to choose the option”Create using a phone number“, enter your mobile number and the other details.
5. Enter the displayed captcha code after you enter mobile number and then click Create Mi Account
6. Once confirmed, a 4-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number
7. Enter the key and then you need to set up a password for your account. The password should be at least 8 characters and combination of letters and numbers
7. Once setup,tap on Submit button
8. That’s it!!.. You have successfully created Xiaomi Mi account
Now you can also sign in to your Mi account on your smartphone using these login credentials. Not just that, it also works with Mi.com(Xiaomi online store), Mi Cloud, Mi Talk, MIUI (Android based ROM) and MIUI Forum.
Okay, We have successfully created Mi Account. Now You can edit your account details. Let’s see how to edit your Mi account details.
Edit your Mi account details
- After creating Mi account from the above steps, you need to sign in to https://account.xiaomi.com/ to edit your account details.
- Here you can also add your email id to this Mi account and also edit all other personal details.
How to create Mi Cloud using Mi Account
- After the creation of Mi account, you can also access the Mi Cloud services using it. Please follow below steps to how to access the Mi Cloud Account
- Open any desktop browser and go to the address: https://i.mi.com/
- Enter your username and password to login to your Mi Cloud Account
- Next you need to verify the account. A six digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the code and click Submit button.
Now it’s done you can access all of Mi’s Cloud features.