Jio Football Cashback Offer | Buy any new 4G Smartphone & get Rs. 2,200 Cashback Instantly. Offer Period: Valid from 15th February, 2018.
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”)
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
How to get Jio Cashback Offer:
1. Login to MyJio app and tap on ‘Recharge’ from quick links.
2. Select the Jio plan for recharge and tap on ‘Buy’.
3. The Cashback Voucher is automatically applied. Complete the transaction to successfully redeem the voucher.
Note: List of Eligible Devices
Terms and Conditions:
- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean the 4G devices, as listed in Annexure-I, activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 15th February, 2018 by performing Recharge, on or before 31st March, 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 15th February, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Offer” shall mean the Cashback offer made available by RRL.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.