Jio Gionee Offer | Get Upto 60GB 4G Data Free For Gionee 4G Mobiles. 10GB Additional 4G Data voucher on every recharge of 309 or above.
How to Claim Jio 60 GB Additional 4G data For Gionee 4G Mobiles
1. Download My Jio App.
2. Install & Open the My Jio App.
3. Sign In My Jio app.
4. Initiate a Recharge of Rs 309 or above.
5. Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification.
6. You will get the Free 10GB 4G Data voucher for recharge of 309 or above. Additional data voucher will be available under ‘My Plans’ section.
Note: Upto 10GB additonal 4G data on every recharge of 309 or above, limited to 6 recharges till 31st March 2018.
7. Now you repeat this steps on every recharge 6 times to claim total 90GB(10/15GB per recharge) 4G Data.
Offer Page: Jio Samsung Offer
Terms and Conditions
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “Offer” shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO.
- “Eligible Devices” shall mean the Eligible Device Group -1, Eligible Device Group-2 and Eligible Device Group-3, collectively and “applicable Eligible Device” shall mean any Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device Group-1” shall mean the mobile devices of Syntech Technology Private Ltd. (“GIONEE”) brand viz (i) P5L, (ii) P7, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after June 16th, 2017.
- “Eligible Device Group-2” shall mean mobile devices of GIONEE brand viz (i) Elife S6, (ii) Elife S7, (iii) Marathon M5, (iv) S Plus, (v) S6s, (vi) F103 pro, (vii) M5 lite CDMA, (viii) Marathon M4 , (ix) Marathon M5 Lite, (x) P7 max, (xi) F103, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after June 16th, 2017.
- “Eligible Device Group-3” shall mean mobile devices of GIONEE brand viz (i) A1, (ii) M5 Plus, (iii) S6 Pro, (iv) A1 Plus , (v) Elife E8, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after June 16th, 2017.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean and include a person who purchases any applicable Eligible Device, and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between June 16th, 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs. 309 or above.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
- An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall, depending on the applicable Eligible Device purchased, be entitled to the benefits corresponding thereto, as shown herein-below:-
a) Eligible Device Group-1 : 2 GB 4G data voucher, per Recharge (“2GB Additional Data Voucher”)
b) Eligible Device Group-2 : 5 GB 4G data voucher, per Recharge (“5GB Additional Data Voucher”)
c ) Eligible Device Group-3 : 10 GB 4G data voucher, per Recharge (“10 GB Additional Data Voucher”)
(For the sake of brevity, the 2GB Additional Data Voucher, 5GB Additional Data Voucher and the 10GB Additional Data Voucher are collectively referred to as “Additional Data Vouchers” and individually as “applicable Additional Data Voucher”)
- The applicable Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
- The Eligible Subscriber can avail a maximum of six (6) Additional Data Vouchers during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
- Where any applicable Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
- An applicable Additional Data Voucher that is not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
- The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of an applicable Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of such applicable Eligible Device.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from June 16th, 2017.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
- To activate the applicable Additional Data Vouchers and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his /her applicable Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
Thereafter, the applicable Additional Data Vouchers shall reflect under the My Plans section.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature. However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
- If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
- RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by and/or accordingly modify the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefore.
- RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to email@example.com.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.