Micromax Amazon Pay Balance Offer | Get Rs.200 as Amazon Pay Balance on purchase of Amazon Prime subscription through Micromax device.
How to avail the offer:
Offer Source: https://www.amazon.in/l/14073050031
1. Click on the Prime Video offer banner/notification on your Micromax device. This will lead you to the Prime Video portal.
2. Sign in to Amazon Prime Video service on your device using your existing Amazon account credentials or create a new account. Purchase the annual Amazon Prime subscription.
3. Amazon will add Rs.200 as Amazon Pay balance in your account within 30 days of you purchasing the Amazon Prime subscription.
4. Each customer is eligible to receive benefits only once, irrespective of the number of times he signs-in & watches Amazon Prime Video. The offer is also applicable once per device.
5. Offer applicable on Micromax Android devices only.
Note: This is a limited period offer. Please see full offer terms and conditions below.
Micromax Amazon Pay Balance Offer Terms and Conditions
- This Micromax Amazon Pay Balance offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Amazon Prime Video mobile application (“Mobile App”).
- These offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Mobile App and the terms and conditions applicable for Money as Amazon Pay Balance (“APay Terms”) issued by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- This Offer is valid for a period commencing from 30 August 2017 to 30 September 2017 (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, any person who purchases a paid membership of Amazon Prime service through their Micromax mobile device, for the first time, after clicking on any ‘Amazon Prime’ related marketing elements displayed on their Micromax device (such person hereinafter referred to as a “Purchaser”), will be entitled to receive Money as Amazon Pay Balance (issued by APIPL) worth INR 200 (“Promotional APay Balance”).
- This Offer is applicable only on Micromax mobile devices and the Purchaser should purchase the Prime subscription through Primevideo.com. The aforementioned banners might be visible through Push Notifications or banners on the mobile site of mimicromax.com. Customers coming through the desktop version of mimicromax.com are not eligible for this offer.
- This Offer can only be availed by a Purchaser once, i.e. the first time he/ she meets the above eligibility criteria during the Offer Period.
- In the event any Purchaser fails to meet any of the above stated eligibility criteria or any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the Promotional APay Balance under this Offer.
- The Promotional APay Balance will be credited to eligible Purchaser’s Amazon account & information will be sent to the registered email ID of the eligible Purchaser by Amazon within 30 days of the date on which a Purchaser meets the eligibility criteria for the first time.
- Promotional APay Balance will be issued subject to the terms and conditions available at www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
- This Offer is being provided on a best efforts basis. Participation in this Offer is voluntary. By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Any queries in relation to the Offer should be addressed directly to Amazon customer support.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/ or alter any of the terms and conditions of this Offer at any time without prior notice.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.