Paytm Payments Bank – Paytm, probably the most used e-wallet app in India has received a new iOS app update, which enables users to setup BHIM UPI (one-touch payment). This was recently made available on the Android platform. The interesting part of the update is the roll out of the Paytm physical Rupay debit cards.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
Paytm users who already have a Paytm Payment bank account (one has to verify Aadhar biometrics to open an account) got a complementary virtual debit card, which can be used to shop online on multiple e-commerce websites.
How to Apply Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card:
1. Launch your Paytm app (iPhone)
2. Tap on the ‘Bank’ icon at the bottom right corner of your screen
3. Scroll down and choose the option ‘Debit & ATM Card’
4. Choose the option ‘Request ATM Card’
5. Select your delivery address and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’
6. Complete the payment on the payment mode of your choice and your order will be placed
7. You will be able to track the delivery status of your card through your app
Details on the charges for the Paytm physical debit card
- Initial charge to get a Paytm debit card: Rs. 120
- To get a duplicate debit card: Rs.120
- Maximum transaction per day at an ATM: Rs. 25,000
- Maximum transaction per day at a POS: Rs. 2,00,000
- Free ATM transactions per month: 3 in metro cities and 6 in non-metro cities
- Charges after the free transaction: 20/withdraw and Rs. 5/balance check or mini statement (which can be done for free of cost for n number of times online).
When the option will be available for Android?