Paytm Scan & Pay – Flat Rs 20 cashback on first transaction. Do 1st and 2nd Scan & Pay transaction using Paytm at Grocery & Retail stores, Restaurants, Petrol pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies & others. Offer is valid from 1st April to 30th April 2018.
Get guaranteed Rs.20 cashback on completing your first ever 2 successful QR scan/OTP transactions using Paytm at grocery/retail stores, restaurants, petrol pumps, dairy outlets, pharmacies, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness & others. Offer is valid from 26th October to 08th November 2017.
How to Get Rs 20 Cashback on Scan & Pay Transactions:
1. Download PayTm app.
2. Transfer Rs. 20 or more in your PayTm wallet.
3. Visit Offline store Petrol Pumps, Retail store, Auto Rides & more where PayTm is accepted.
4. On Top left click on ‘Pay’.
5. Retailer will show you a code, which you need to scan with camera.
6. Enter the amount & Pay Rs. 20 or more via Paytm through scanning Paytm Code (QR code).
7. You will get Rs. 20 cashback within 48 hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- As per RBI mandate, please provide any of your government document details to continue using Paytm Wallet. Click – http://m.p-y.tm/minkyc
- Offer is applicable across India at Grocery Stores, Retail Stores, Restaurants, Petrol Pumps, Dairy outlets, Pharmacies, Parking, Auto/taxi Rides, Hospitals, Automobile Services, Beauty & Fitness etc. on payments done using mobile number/QR Code at selected merchants registered with Paytm
- Customer is eligible for cashback on making his/her 1st ever successful payment using mobile number/QR Code
Customer must have never (before campaign start date) done a payment using mobile number/QR Code through Paytm to be eligible for the cashback
- Minimum payment amount is Rs.20
- Total Cashback amount per customer is flat Rs.20
- Cashback will be credited within 48 hours of successful payment.
- Participation in this campaign opens from 1st April ’18 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 30th April’18 at 23:59 hours
- In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, Paytm solely reserves the right to revoke the Cashback offer.