WhatsApp recently launched a new ‘Delete For Everyone’ feature, which allowed users to delete the sent messages within seven minutes. A new report claims that WhatsApp messages that are deleted are actually still on the device and can be easily accessed working on Android 7.0 Nougat & above.
How to Read Deleted Message on WhatsApp:
1. Download the Notification History app from the Play Store.
2. Find the WhatsApp icon with the name of the person and tap on it.
3. You will be able to see a message in a form of android.txt. From there, users will be able to see the messages.
Method 2 – Nova Launcher:
- Those users who are using third-party launchers like Nova Launcher it’s even easier.
- The notification log can be accessed without the need of an additional app. Long press the home screen, then tap on Widgets -> Activities -> Settings -> Notification log. You can then access the system’s notification log.
- One can now be able to see the notification log from the home screen and users will be able to read deleted WhatsApp messages.
- On stock Android, users will have to find the Notification registration option on the Setting menu. From there, one will be able to recover the deleted text messages.