Amazon Pay Balance Offer | Shop with Pay balance and get Rs. 50 Cashback | The Offer is available from 6th Feb, 2018 00:00:01am to 10th Feb, 2018 23:59:00pm only.
How to Get Rs.50 Cashback on using Amazon Pay Balance:
2. Buy Products
Note:The Offer is only applicable for a minimum of Rs.250 order.
3. Choose Payment Method as “Amazon Pay”.
4. The cashback will be credited to Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of the product shipping date.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.What is the Amazon Pay balance cashback offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Shop with Amazon Pay balance only for the eligible products and get Rs.50 cashback.
(b) The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible customer’s account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from product shipping date.(For orders with Product Exchange – the cashback will be credited within 20 days post shipping date of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
(c) The Offer is available from 6th Feb, 2018 00:00:01am to 10th Feb, 2018 23:59:00pm only (“Offer Period”).
(d) The Offer is only applicable for a minimum of Rs.250 order (excluding delivery fees, gift wrapping fees) on Amazon.in, Amazon Now (Site or App) using only Amazon Pay balance during the Offer Period.
(e) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in (Site or App) using your Amazon Pay balance during Offer Period.
(f) The maximum cumulative cash back for Amazon.in customers is Rs.50 across all transactions conducted on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
(g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cash back and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.
2.How can I avail this offer?
Shop with Amazon Pay balance only for Rs.250 or more (amount excluding delivery fee, gift wrapping fee) while making a purchase on Amazon.in/Amazon App/Amazon Now app, and get Rs.50 cashback (Purchases made with a combination of payment methods will not be eligible for the Amazon Pay balance cashback).
In addition, the Amazon account information has to be fully updated with your name, email and phone number for you to be eligible for the cashback.
3.When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cash back under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance within 3 days from date of shipping. (For orders involving Product Exchange – the cashback will be credited within 20 days post shipping date of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
4.What is the minimum transaction size for the cashback for the duration of the event?
The minimum transaction amount to avail cash back is Rs.250 in a single order (containing offer eligible products only) on Amazon.in, using only Amazon Pay balance to make the purchase.
5.Would I get cashback if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay balance?
No, you would not be eligible to get cashback, because the purchase needs to be made entirely with Amazon Pay balance.
6.What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cash back per customer is Rs.50 across Site and App during the Offer Period.
7.Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
The offer is not applicable on the following list of products.
- Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)
- Prepaid phone recharges
- Bank cards (such as RBL and ticket compliments GCs)
- Samsung mobile and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro, Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro, Galaxy A9 Pro Gold, Galaxy A5 2017, Galaxy A7 2017, Galaxy J3, Galaxy j5 2016, Galaxy J7 Prime (16 GB) and Samsung Galaxy On8 mobile devices
- Apple iPhone 8 and Apple iPhone 8 Plus products with Jio Buyback Offer
- Redmi 4A, Redmi 4 (Gold 16gb), Redmi 4 (Black 16gb)
- Samsung 192 L refrigerator RR19M2712RJ/RR19M1712RJ/RR19M1723RY and Samsung 253 L refrigerator RT28M3022S8
- Amazon Home Services
- Forest Essential cosmetic products
- Annual Paid Prime membership
- Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
- Amazon Pay balance reloads
- Precious Jewelry and Gold coins
- All Laptops
- Amazon Pantry products
- Amazon Global Store products
8.My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the cashback. For more information on revise payment, click here
Terms and Conditions:
- The ‘Shop with Amazon Pay balance’ offer (“Offer”) is provided and made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in and the terms and conditions applicable for the Gift Cards (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”). In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- The Offer is valid from Jan 26, 2018 at 00:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on Jan 31, 2018 at 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon (in its sole discretion), without any prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, every person who purchases any product(s) on Amazon.in worth more than INR 250 (amount excluding delivery fee, gift wrapping fee) using only Amazon Pay Balance (each such order hereinafter referred to as “Order” and each such person hereinafter referred to as a “Purchaser”) will be entitled to receive a cashback amounting to Rs.75 (inclusive of taxes) (“Benefit”), subject to a maximum of INR 75 as Amazon Pay Balance in his/her Amazon.in account on such purchase transaction.
- “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account and all balances added as Money as Amazon pay balance (“Money Balance”). Gift Cards are issued by Qwikcilver and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. Money Balance is issued by Amazon and is subject to the terms and conditions available at www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460.
- The Benefit will be provided to the Purchasers in the form of Gift Card(s). The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Gift Card Terms.
- Notwithstanding anything above, the maximum Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance that can be availed by a Purchaser during the Offer Period is INR 150 per customer irrespective of number of purchases and/or the value of the Order.
- Full payment of the transaction must be done through Amazon Pay Balance. Any transaction with multiple payment modes will not be considered valid under the Offer.
- In the event the Order is returned by the Purchaser or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, the Order / purchase transaction will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Purchaser will be deemed withdrawn. In the event the Order is cancelled in part, the Offer may be availed only on the net amount paid by the Purchaser basis eligibility.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The Benefit in the form of Gift Card balance will be credited in the Purchaser’s Amazon.in account within 3 days of shipping the product purchased under the Offer. (For orders involving Product Exchange – the cashback will be credited within 20 days post shipping date of the product provided the item is not canceled, rejected or returned.)
- Under no circumstances, will the Benefit being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.
- By participating in this Offer, every Purchaser expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Purchaser may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.
- The Purchasers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matters/disputes arising out of or in relation to these Offer Terms.