Xiaomi launched new redmi series device Redmi Y1 in india today(2nd Nov). Buy Redmi Y1 Lite starting from Rs.8,999* Next Sale on 29th November @ 12 Noon exclusively available on Amazon India.
Tricks to buy Redmi Y1 from Flash Sale:
As usual, FlashSaleTricks brings you exclusive and proven method to buy Redmi Y1 Lite from amazon successfully. Use our auto-buy chrome extension. It is proven in the past to successfully buy Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4A and Redmi 4. Check out other Flash Sale
How to Buy Xiaomi Redmi Y1 from Amazon India
1. Login/Register into Amazon application http://www.amazon.in
2. Visit Redmi Y1 sale page.
3. Add Product to Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details
5. Complete Your Order
How to Buy Redmi Y1 from Mi India:
1. Login/Register into Mi India application http://www.mi.com/in/
2. Visit Redmi Y1 sale page.
3. Add Product To Cart.
4. Update Shipping Details.
5. Complete Your Order.
Install Auto-buy Chrome extension from Chrome web store (V5.0.18*)
*Note: Once installed chrome extension in previous sale, please do update the extension for every sale. Here’s how you can update the extension. Click on Menu(Three line icon in top right corner) > More Tools > Extensions > Developer Mode > Update Extensions Now.
a) Update the System time with Internet time (time.nist.gov)
Click on the time on the taskbar -> Click “Change date and time settings…” -> Click “Internet Time” tab -> “Change Settings…” -> Change Server to “time.nist.gov” -> Click “Update now”
b) Make sure you have good internet speed.
Tricks to buy Redmi Y1 from Flash sale using Chrome extension
- Login into Amazon application http://amazon.in
- Install Auto-buy chrome extension from Chrome webstore
- You’ll see its iconappear to the right of the address bar. To start using it, just click the icon.
- Click on Amazon logo for Redmi Y1 sale.
- Autobuy extension will automatically click on ‘Add to Cart’ button in timer page.
Redmi Y1 comes with 5.5-inch HD screen, is powered by Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with MIUI on top, packs a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with LED flash for both.
It has a brushed metal-like finish on the back with aluminium alloy frame, has a fingerprint sensor on the back that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds, comes with dedicated dual SIM and a microSD expansion slots arranged in a single tray and packs a 3080mAh battery.
The Xiaomi Redmi Y1 comes in Gold and Dark Gray colors, is priced at Rs. 8,999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version is priced at Rs. 10,999 and will be available exclusively on Amazon.in as well as Mi.com starting November 8th.
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD 2.5D curved glass display, 450 nits brightness, 1000: 1 Contrast ratio, 70% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 8, upgradable to MIUI 9
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, OmniVision sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 76.4-degree wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 153× 76.2 × 7.7mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLOASS
- 3080mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery