Truecaller partnership with ICICI Bank, to allow people to send and receive payments through the app. Called Truecaller Pay, it leverages the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) to power payments from your ICICI Bank account. For now, the Truecaller Pay feature will only be available via Truecaller 8 for Android. Link your bank account and Get chance to win OnePlus 6.
How to Link Bank account on Truecaller Pay?
1. Download/Update Truecaller App.
2. Go to My Accounts-> Select the bank that you want to add
3. Link your Bank account and Set UPI PIN
4. Done ! If you are lucky you get chance to win ‘OnePlus 6’
Terms and conditions:
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to and regulate the provision of a Unified Payments Interface Service based electronic fund transfer and fund collection facility provided by ICICI Bank to its Users through the application owned and maintained by Truecaller (“Facility”) subject to Terms herein specified.
- The User may apply for Facility by installing the Truecaller mobile application on their device and completing a one-time activation/registration for the Facility. User will have an option to set a virtual payment address (“VPA”) by linking an Account maintained with any bank in India through a one-time registration process defined and standardized by NPCI/ ICICI Bank and then start transacting. The process of registration is:
- For ICICI Bank Account holders with existing VPA, User required to enter the registered mobile number and the Bank will automatically show their existing VPA and can link the same.
- ICICI Bank Account holders who don’t have an existing VPA, need to create a VPA by selecting select their bank account and entering the debit card’s grid details.
- Non-ICICI Bank customers need to select their bank followed by the account they want to link. Thereafter, they need to enter the last six digit of their debit card number along with the expiry details to create a VPA.
- By applying for and accessing the Facility, the User accepts these Terms, which shall govern the provision of the Facility by ICICI Bank. The Terms shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Guidelines issued from time to time.