Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 was launched in China. The Mi Pad 4 has been launched in both Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi + LTE display variants.
Join Our Whatsapp Broadcast Alert Service for latest deals and updates !!
It has an 8-inch Full HD screen with 16:10 aspect ratio, and the company says that it is 9.4% smaller than the previous generation making it comfortable for one-handed usage. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel camera on the front with AI Face unlock . It has a metal body, comes in WiFi and 4G versions that has a nano SIM slot and packs a 6000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Specifications:
- 8-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) FHD+ display with 16:10 aspect ratio,1200:1 contrast ratio,
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 3GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, 4GB (LPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Dimensions: 200.2 x 120.3 x 7.9mm; Weight: 242.5g
- 4G LTE (optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery