Xioami is out with the much awaited Redmi Note 3 in India. Setting a premier league in the 15000 budget category of smart phones, this version of China’s Apple has created a lot of hype. With an all metal built Android version and Snapdragon 650 is way better than its counter launch in China. With a battery life that exclaims “never say die”, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is all set to take over the budget smartphone market with a storm. Here is the review of the latest buzz in the smartphone world. Redmi Note 3 Flash Sale
Price: INR 9,999 (2GB+16GB) / INR 11,999 (3GB+32GB).
- 5.5″ IPS display of 1080p resolution; 403ppi
- 8.7 MM thick, 164 gms
- 1.4 GHz Hexa core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Mediatek Helio X10 chipset MT6795; octa-core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53; PowerVR
G6200 GPU; 2GB (16GB model) or 3GB (32GB model) of RAM
- 13MP main camera with hybrid phase detect autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone
- 1080p video capture at 30fps
- 5MP front-facing camera, 1080p at 30fps video recording
- MIUI v.7 based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- 16GB or 32GB of built-in storage
- 4G LTE Cat.4 (150Mbps); Dual SIM; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 4.1; GPS,
GLONASS and Beidou; FM radio
- IR port
- Dual-microphone active noise canceling
- 4,050 mAh non-removable battery, fast charging
The REDMI NOTE 3 comes with an incredibly premium metal body supported by smooth matte finish that lets fingerprints stay at bay. Dust resistant and a body that can easily be swiped clean are a major plus. supported by a full HD 5.5 inch display and narrow side bezels, it has an elevated glossy rim across its curved edges that provides protection against scratches when faced down. A 5 MP front camera and notification LED lights are placed seamlessly. The right side of the handset supports the volume and the power buttons and the left has the ejectable dual sim tray. Standard micro USB charging input at the bottom and headphones socket including the infrared emitter are placed on the top. The main camera supports 16MP and a dual tone LED Flash along with the fingerprint sensors and speaker grille are at the back.
- Creatively placed in the 11,999 price range market – fits the pockets!
- Ergonomic design – at par with smartphones of higher leagues
- Advanced version of MIUI , Android Lollipop fork
- Supported by MI Cloud, giving you 5 gb extra storage backup
- Fingerprint sensor placed ideally below the main camera unlocks the screen
upon touching it
- Dual Sim
- Comes with the Sunlight display technology
- Extremely long battery life
- Does not come with an expandable memory
- The camera performs inadequately under low-light conditions
- Display lacks the Gorilla Glass Protection
WHERE THEY DIFFER: RED MI NOTE 3 – 16GB V/S 32 GB
|INTERNAL MEMORY||2 GB||3 GB RAM|
|PRICE||9,999 INR||11,999 INR|
Note: All the features remain same for the rest of specs.
Xiaomi Red Mi Note 3 has been launched simultaneously with three of its competitors, LeEco Le 1S, Huawei Honor 5X and Lenovo K4 Note. While all three are in a similar price range, Xiaomi’s Red Mi has scaled to the top with its unbeatable battery life, metallic body and superior looks.
Xiaomi is slimmer at 8.65 mm while Honor 5X is 9.7mm. Xiaomi also wins the battle in the hd display category with its sunlight display feature. Also, when compared to all three, red mis MIUI offered the best user experience although they are all supported by Android Lollipop 5.1.1 based ROM.
THE AMAZON INDIA AND MI INDIA FLASH SALE:
The RED MI Note 3 goes on sale on March 3 from 2 PM in India, via amazon.in and mi.com/in. It is essential to be registers for the sale and registration done for any of the previous sales are not valid here. Xiaomi has not revealed the stock available for sale, neither the number of units of the handset or the acceptable registrations. Amazon suggests that it would be idle for users to be online before 2PM to bag the offer. A 15 minute checkout time is allotted if you manage to successfully cart the Red Mi Note 3. Incase the handset is out of stock, the Redmi Note 3 goes into the waiting list.